Skip to content
We love supporting teens and young adults to thrive and reach their potential. This is a time of growing autonomy and independence, and there are many ways that Occupational Therapy can help.
Stepping Stones can support teens and young adults with:
- Making and keeping friends
- Study skills for school, uni, TAFE or college
- Community management skills (e.g.: filling in forms, going shopping, taking holidays etc)
- Managing public transport
- Household management skills (e.g.: cooking, cleaning up, paying bills etc)
We support young adults up to 23 years of age who are in an educational setting (e.g.: TAFE, university, private college etc).